Few days back, Luca Todesco released yalu102 iOS 10.2 jailbreak that allowed users to achieve iOS 10.2 freedom. However, it was semi-tethered jailbreak. It means that you have to re-jailbreak your iDevice after 7 days.
Secondly, this Yalu jailbreak does have some bugs and glitches that will be fixed with time. In order to jailbreak with Yalu102, you need to use Cydia Impactor. Lot of people are facing issues with Cydia Impactor like http-win.cpp:158.
Cydia Eraser for Yalu102 iOS 10.2 Jailbreak
Though there is good alternative like PP25 to yalu, but it is in Chinese language. What if at sometime you want to restore back to original iOS 10.2? Thanks to Saurik, now you do not need to restore through iTunes. Rather there is a tool called Cydia Eraser that lets you remove the jailbreak without having to play with iOS version you currently have installed.
Delete Yalu102 iOS 10.2 Jailbreak with Cydia Eraser
This is good if you are facing issues with Yalu102. Cydia Eraser is great tool to get rid of all such bugs.
Follow the steps below to delete Yalu iOS 10.2 jailbreak with Cydia Eraser:
- Connect your iPhone that is jailbroken using iOS 10.2 yalu tool.
- Once it is connected, iTunes will recognize it.
- Launch Cydia on your device. Search for Cydia Eraser and install it.
- Once installation is completed, launch Cydia Eraser.
- Click on Delete All data and unjailbreak device.
- Select Delete All option again to start the process.
- When it is done, you will be able to delete yalu iOS 10.2 jailbreak.
After all is done, your device will reboot with Hello screen you get at start.