iOS 11.3 comes with lot of handy features. However, luckily you can currently downgrade to iOS 11.2.6, if you want to avail Electra and other utilities. This guide will teach you how to downgrade from iOS 11.3 to iOS 11.2.6 on iPhone, iPod or iPad.
If you are too old using iOS devices, you would be aware of the fact that after releasing new iOS version, Apple stops signing the older version.
Steps to Downgrade to iOS 11.2.6 from iOS 11.3
Good news is that iOS 11.2.6 is still being signed by Apple. So now is the best time if you want to downgrade to iOS 11.2.6. Hurry up, react fast and follow the steps below to downgrade to iOS 11.2.6.
Please note that you can always update back to iOS 11.3 either via over-the-air or via iTunes.
Before you start with downgrading to iOS 11.2.6, make sure:
- Your data is backed up with iTunes.
- Your iOS device has 80% or above battery charge remaining.
Steps to downgrade to iOS 11.2.6
- First of all download iOS 11.2.6 .ipsw file on your iOS device and place it on desktop.
- Download and install latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your PC or Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Install iOS 11.2.6 using iTunes with its .ipsw file.
- Wait few minutes for installation.
When installation is completed, transfer all your data back to your iOS device. This is the easiest method to downgrade to iOS 11.2.6 from iOS 11.3.