TV shows and movies fan would be delighted to know that Popcorn time can be downloaded and installed without jailbreak in iOS 11, 11.1.2, 11.2 and 11.3 on iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, SE, 6S Plus, iPad Air and Mini.
As you would expect from Apple, Popcorn time is not allowed in App Store for some obvious reasons. However, there is a small workaround that can allow you to install Popcorn time on your iPhone, iPad or even iPod Touch which is updated to latest iOS 11.
When Popcorn time was reject from AppStore, developers released in Cydia. We have previously covered a detailed tutorial on getting Cydia installed without jailbreak. But for many users, Cydia is not preferable option. So we have came up with another easy method to get Popcorn Time installed without jailbreak and Cydia.
How to Install Popcorn Time for iOS 11-11.2-11.3 without Jailbreak
Please note that you will need to have access to Windows computer in order to proceed with tutorial.
- First of all download Cydia Impactor on your Windows PC and install it.
- Now download Popcorn Time IPA and place it on your desktop.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Computer.
- Launch the Cydia Impactor and wait until it recognizes your iDevice.
- Drag and drop the Popcorn Time .ipa file inside Cydia Impactor.
- Follow on-screen instructions. Enter the details.
- Wait until the installation is finished.
- Once done, disconnect your iDevice from your Windows PC.
Unlock the device. You will be delighted to see Popcorn Time icon on your iOS 11 home screen.
If Popcorn Time fails to impress you, you can always try MovieBox for iOS 11.