Updated your beloved iDevice like iPhone 7 Plus, 6S, iPad Mini or Air to iOS 11? If yes, and you are also jailbreak tweaks lover, then try out this tutorial to install Cydia without need of jailbreak.
Earlier, we covered detailed tutorial on how to download iOS 11 final ipsw and install it using iTunes. iOS is closed system and just like previous versions, iOS 11 is no different.
In order to have the freedom inside iOS 11, you will need jailbreak. Jailbreaking is similar to rooting, and it allow users to play with iOS 11 the way they want.
This is the reason lot of people look forward to jailbreak release for newer iOS version. For now, the best way is to install Cydia without jailbreak. This will also allow you download your favorite Cydia tweaks like MovieBox.
How to Install Cydia in iOS 11 Without Jailbreak
So without any further wait, lets proceed with tutorial to download and install Cydia without jailbreak in iOS 11. Have you ever heard of a tool named iNoJB? It is allow you enjoy Cydia on non-jailbroken devices.
Follow the steps below to start:
- First of all launch Safari web browser on your iPhone.
- Visit iNoJB and wait until it is fully loaded.
- Once page is fully loaded, you will be asked to register for an account.
- Register and then follow on-screen instructions.
- Once everything is done, iNOJB will install Cydia on your iDevice.
- When installation is completed, you will see Cydia icon on your homescreen. Launch it from there.
Congratulations. You have successfully installed Cydia on your iDevice that runs on iOS 11.