Movies and TV shows fan? If yes, then I am sure you would love to know the method to install MovieBox in iOS 11 without jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad.
This method is compatible with following devices:
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone SE
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini 3
For those who do not know about MovieBox, it is a movie streaming app that lets you watch your favorite TV shows and movies on your iDevice for free. It was first released as App Store app but later Apple removed that. Following it, the developers released MovieBox as a jailbreak tweak.
As you know, Cydia apps require jailbreak. However, thanks to this method, you can download and install MovieBox without jailbreaking it. The reason many people want to avoid jailbreak is to be on safer side as with jailbreak, many performance issues can be faced.
iOS 11 is latest version released by Apple and it comes with many new features. Since we are not yet sure about the jailbreak for iOS 11/11.2.5, so without jailbreak apps are the way to go.
How to Install MovieBox for iOS 11 and iOS 11.2.5 without Jailbreak
The procedure to download and install MovieBox for iOS 11 is pretty simple and straight forward.
- First of all launch Safari browser on your iDevice.
- Type appvalley.vip and visit it.
- Once the page is fully loaded, you will see Install AppValley option. Tap on it to proceed with installation.
- Once Appvalley is installed, go to Settings app and under General -> Device Management, tap on AppValley to trust its certificate.
- Once done, launch AppValley app. Under library, you will see list of apps available.
- Search for MovieBox for iOS 11 and tap on its installation icon.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- When MovieBox for iOS 11 is installed, again visit General -> Device Management and trust its certificate.
That is it. You have successfully installed MovieBox for iOS 11 on your iPhone/iPad without jailbreaking it.