Apple is on roll to prepare for its next iPhone which is expected for release later this year. With new iPhone, Apple always releases new iOS version which happens to be iOS 11 this time.Previously in WWDC, Apple unveiled iOS 11 Beta 1. Today, the fruit company just released iOS 11 Beta 2 for developers to try out and report the bugs. This is to make sure that final version of iOS 11 is as stable as it can be.
iOS 11 Beta
The question many people have in their mind is whether they can download and install iOS 11 Beta 2 on their iPhone or iPad if they do not have Apple Developers account. The simple answer is yes.
Thanks to new pre-config iOS 11 beta 2 files, users can proceed with iOS 11 Beta 2 installation on their iDevices without developer account and computer.
Just for information, iOS 11 is packed with many new features which include new Files App that is file browser based sharing tool. Apart from that, scan functionality is added to stock Notes app.
Guide to Install iOS 11 Beta 2 on iPhone/iPad without Apple Developers Account
Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install iOS 11 Beta 2 on your iPhone or iPad without Apple Developers account.
Please note that since this is beta which is continuously updated, we recommend to install it on your secondary iOS device: be it iPhone or iPad. Make sure you back up your iDevice with iTunes before proceeding.
- Download iOS 11 Beta 2 Pre-Config File.
- When you are asked which device you want to install this profile on, select yours. Tap on Install button which will be proceeded by entering Passcode.
- Read the message and then tap on Install button at the top right.
- Again tap on Install button.
- You will be asked permission to restart your iPhone. Tap on Restart from that popup.
- Once your iPhone has successfully restarted, launch the Settings app and go to General -> Software Update.
- There you will see iOS 11 Beta developer profile. Tap on Download and Install iOS 11 Beta 2 to start the process.
Onwards, the process is same just like installation of normal iOS OTA update. If anything goes wrong during installation of iOS 11 Beta 2 without Developers account on iPhone, simply connect your iDevice to iTunes and restore from the backup.