Yes, you can now install Kuaiyong app in English on your iPad or iPhone running on iOS 11 or iOS 11.2. All thanks to a working method just discovered.
Kuaiyong is LocaliApStore, HiPStore and vShare alternative that has been there for very long time. However, it was officially in Chinese language that made it very dificult for international iOS users to try it out. Secondly, being a Cydia tweak, it required a jailbroken iPad and iPhone.
However, lot of things have been changed now and history is already made. Now you can install Kuaiyong app in English on your iPad and iPhone. This is possible due to efforts of jailbreak community.
Nowadays, users prefer to install Cydia tweaks without jailbreaking their iDevices. It is because of safety of iOS devices. Also Kuaiyong app comes with pretty simple interface that makes it very easy to use. Apart from that, it is very light of disk space, making it good choice for 16GB iPad and iPhone owners.
How to Install Kuaiyong for iOS 11/11.2 without Jailbreak
- First of all you need to launch the Safari web browser on your iPad/iPad.
- Visit iOSEmus web on your iPad/iPad and wait for it so it can load in relax mode.
- Once it is loaded, look for Kuaiyong app and install it.
- When you see the shortcut on Kuaiyong for iOS 11 and iOS 11.2 shortcut on home screen, it means installation is completed.
Fix Kuaiyong Errors in iOS 11
Lot of users complain about different errors faced in Kuaiyong. Some say they face error that reads “Kuaiyong cannot connect to info” while some users face error that “No Profiles are currently installed”. To fix these errors, follow the below steps:
- Uninstall Kuaiyong for iOS 11 from your device. The procedure for this is same like normal iOS app.
- Re-install it using the method already shared.
Let us know if you have any question related to Kuaiyong for iOS 11/11.2 without jailbreak installation.