If you are tired of downloading and install yalu102/mach_portal utility every week (after 7 days) to sign it, then good news for you.
Now you can skip that process. Yes, you have heard it right. Thanks to a small workaround we have found that will allow you make Yalu iOS 10.3 Mach_Portal jailbreak untethered.
Yalu102 Mach_Portal iOS 10.3 Jailbreak
For those who do not know, Luca released Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10.3 around a month ago. However, the only draw-back of this jailbreak was that it require users to re-sign the jailbreak after 7 days.
The problem was noticed by Cydia founder Saurik and he came in to action. Thanks to Saurik for developing this amazing new tool called Cydia Extender. What this does is convert the semi-untethered Yalu jailbreak to fully untethered jailbreak.
Another draw-back of Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10.3 is that it automatically gets void when iPhone 6S, 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 5S or iPad Air/Mini is rebooted. All these problems will be fixed, thanks to Cydia Extender.
How to Make Yalu102 Mach_Portal iOS 10.3 Jailbreak Untethered without Using Computer/Cydia Impactor
Please note that by following this tutorial, you will make the process of 7 days Mach_Portal signing automatic, kind of.
If you are ready, follow the steps below:
- Download Yalu102/Mach_Portal iOS 10.3 jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Download Filza File Manager on your iPhone.
- Import this IPA package using that file manager. Tap on “Open With” option and then select the Cydia Extender from the list.
- Once installation is completed, you will see a new icon in your iOS home screen.
- Next time, whenever you want to re-sign the yalu102/Mach_Portal, just tap on that yalu102 icon.
- It will also display the time remaining for the certificate. Now enjoy fully untethered yalu102/Mach_Portal jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running on iOS 10.3 or later.
If you have any issues with Cydia Impactor then this is the best way as it does not require computer or Impactor.