Meet a very useful tool called ipasinger.io that lets you download and install many useful Cydia tweaks without need of jailbreak and Cydia Impactor. Learn how to use it.
For those who are aware of Cydia, it is currently not available for latest iOS 10.3.2. Because of this reason, many iDevice owners who rely on jailbreak tweaks are still on previous iOS version so they can retain the untethered jailbreak.
Although there is a tool known as Cydia Impactor that allow you to install some of the Cydia tweaks without jailbreak but it has many issues. One issue is its speed. It is quite slow. This is where this new tool called ipasigner.io comes to rescue.
ipasigner.io is amazing web service that allow you install some of your favorite Cydia tweaks without need of Cydia Impactor or a PC. All you need is just an active internet connection and a default Safari web-browser on your iDevice.
Please note that ipasigner is compatible with iPhone 6S, 6 Plus, 7 Plus, SE, iPad Air and iPad Mini. Compatible apps include:
How to Download Cydia Tweaks without Jailbreak Using ipasigner.io
- First of all launch the default Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Type ipasigner.io web address and visit it.
- You will be presented with Cydia tweaks to choose from.
- Select your desired one, by tapping on Install option to start the process.
- Once installation is complted, go to Settings -> General -> Profile and Device management and trust the new profile.
Now enjoy the benefits of newly installed Cydia tweak and that too on your un-jailbroken iPhone or iPad running on iOS 10/10.3.2 or even iOS 11 beta.