Do you have two or more WhatsApp accounts? If yes, then this guide will help you run two or more WhatsApp accounts associated with different phone numbers on single iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6S, 5S, or 4 running on latest iOS 10 or later.
Nowadays almost everyone own a smartphone. Most people have multiple cell or mobile numbers. Having a separate number for personal life, office work and business work is proving out to be great time saving technique. With WhatsApp more popular than ever, people having multiple iPhones and cell numbers having also create a new WhatsApp account.
However, many times there are instances when you cannot carry two iPhones (iPhone 7 and 6S Plus) and end up taking one with yourself. In such cases, what to do if you want to use all your WhatsApp accounts, associate with different cell numbers on that single iPhone?
It is now possible. Second great news is that you do not need to jailbreak your iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 5S or SE to run two (2) or more WhatsApp accounts on single iPhone.
Steps to Activate Two or More WhatsApp Accounts on Single iPhone
Since this workaround to run two WhatsApp instances on single iPhone does need any Cydia tweak, users are not required to own jailbroken iPhones to proceed. All you need is just an iPhone with an active internet connection.
- First of all launch App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for WhatsApp and download it.
- Now launch WhatsApp from your home screen.
- Follow on-screen instructions and activate it using your first phone number or WhatsApp account.
- When everything is setup there and your first WhatsApp account starts running, its time to activate the second WhatsApp account.
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone. Please note that any other third party browser will won’t, only Safari.
- Visit ios.othman.tv.
- When it is loaded, tap on WhatsApp 2 option.
- An orange colored WhatsApp icon will be presented to you.
- Tap on it to start the installation of WhatsApp.
- When it is completed, launch Settings App on your iPhone. Go to General -> Profile.
- There you will see option Trust “VNE SOFTWARE AND …” . Tap on it and then tap on Trust in popup menu.
- Get back to your iPhone home screen and you will be amazed to see second WhatsApp icon.
- Tap on it and activate it using your second WhatsApp account.
Please note that the second WhatsApp account should be associated with separate phone number. Enjoy using two WhatsApp account on single iPhone.